Thursday, August 10, 2006

I am torn between the microscope and the telescope;
And when I lift my head, I peer through the periscope.
So many ways of seeing - infinite states of being.
With countless possibilities and unlimited opportunities -- I send all barriers fleeing.

For the microscope cannot see my power
Life patterns swirl behind the scene.
And the telescope cannot see my power
Life patterns dance; wildly, they careen.

Living in reality of this moment; living from truth of all time.
My very existence depends upon the view through those dichotomous lenses, a conundrum
From within will come the light, the strength, the healing.
Life's effervescence tingles from my toes to my nose ... and I find myself purely Being.
My innate scope is joyful for the constellation of friends with healing chants and drums
Collecting all these lenses and looking for the one,
That reminds us how the ocean, still yet moving, is a mirror for the sun.



Lisa collected 15 of my amazing friends and together, line by line, they evolved this remarkable and utterly expansive poem. You guys are too cool!

Thank you, beloved ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home